0.2.4 - In development¶
0.2.3 - September 26, 2013¶
- Added ability to generate coverage
- Integration with Duvet
0.2.2 - September 17, 2013¶
- Corrected a problem with starting unittest2 projects.
- Corrected a error raised when unittest2 was manually installed in PYTHONPATH.
0.2.1 - September 14, 2013¶
- Fixed selection of test modules in unittest2-style suite discovery.
- Added ability to run Django’s own test suite.
0.2.0 - August 31, 2013¶
- Relaunch as a PyBee project.
- Added test and help menus.
0.1.3 - July 29, 2013¶
- Corrected problem with Django test executor, masked by pyc caching.
- Improved collection of errors raised during test startup.
0.1.2 - July 26, 2013¶
- Improved handling of button state during test execution.
0.1.1 - July 9, 2013¶
Release incorporating updates from the PyCon AU 2013 sprints, including:
- Unittest2 support
- Improved handling of errors raised during test execution
- Improved reporting of errors caused on Ubuntu
0.1.0 - June 21, 2013¶
Initial public release, at PyCon AU 2013